A Note From Our President
Hi. I’m Kurt Greene.
I’m a former human resources executive at GE with over 25 years of leadership, operations, and HR experience in a wide range of organizations. Helping businesses succeed is my obsession.
During my career, I have been fortunate to work in a variety of roles, everything from managing and growing a small family-owned business, to advising and consulting for large multinational Fortune 50 corporations like GE, Pfizer and P&G, to recruiting and training a workforce from the ground up to manage and operate a new factory.
My work and consulting experience has encompassed a wide array of industries, from pharmaceuticals, to consumer products, to industrial manufacturing. I am a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point with a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, and was honored to serve our country as an Army officer in the Corps of Engineers. I hold an MBA in human resources and organization management from Vanderbilt University.
My professional credentials:
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- MBTI® Certified Practitioner
- Chair for Vistage International, the world’s largest CEO peer-advisory member organization
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
- Member, Tennessee Valley Human Resources Association
- Member, Knoxville Chamber of Commerce and Blount Partnership